Online Loose Cover Course
Only a day since we went live and we have Lorraine our second student to complete a project. Amazed is an understatement that we have completed projects coming in so soon after launch.
Fantastic patterning technique as can be seen and a great fit to the chair with the completed cover.
My loose cover tutorials are suitable for anybody if you can sew you can learn this trade absolutely 100%
Both our students so far who have completed projects as seen here on our blog both have no previous experience in loose cover making! yet, look at the outstanding quality they are producing after one tutorial.
I asked Lorraine a few questions:-
1. How did you find the tutorials?
I Found the tutorial very informative & easy to follow
2. Have you previous experience in covers? have you covers before?
No I have Never made covers before
3. Are you going to be doing more of the tutorials?
Yes, looking forward to getting started on my 2nd one
4. Would you recommend my training methods?
5. What previous experience do you have in sewing?
I have been sewing on & off for the last 34 years, took a break for 16 years to do accounts ?? but came back to sewing 5 years ago
6. Do you have a furnishing business, if not would you be tempted to start a business later in the course?
I have a business called https://www.facebook.com/elledeeblindsandsoftfurnishings/ - I make & supply all types of blinds, curtains, cushions etc. I would like to include loose-covers to my services
7. Do you think the tutorials course is good value for money compared to other courses?
I believe they are very good value for money
Lorraine sent me her step by step stages below